Being one of the functional departments of The Vietnam Chamber of Commerce & Industry – Ho Chi Minh city Branch (VCCI HCMC), the International Relations Department is working as a contacting point between the Chambers of Commerce, Diplomatic Corps, Business Associations, Trade & Investment Promotion Councils and business Entrepreneurs from different countries and Vietnamese businesses.
- Providing information on markets, business events, trade partners, products…via mail, tel., fax… transactions
- Supporting Vietnamese Businesses to develop their business and investment relations locally and internationally through business activities as Business Forums, Seminars, Business matching, Business Appointments Arrangements. Organizing trade missions, participation in International Exhibitions & Fairs and Business matching abroad.
- Forwarding information, ideas, etc. from Foreign Business Associations in Vietnam to relevant Authorities for settlement.
- Cooperating with Trade & Investment Promotion Centers of cities, provinces in the region to carry out Trade & Investment promotional activities locally and internationally.
- Address: R. 302, F. 3, 171 Vo Thi Sau Street, Ward 7, Dist. 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Tel: (+84-28) 3932 7301 – Fax: (+84-28) 3932 5472