C/O Form and Declaration
1. Form of Certificate of Origin (C/O):
Register Trader Profile (applicable to traders applying for C/O for the first time or supplementing when there is a change in the trader's information or updates every 2 years as prescribed).
2. Form of C/O:
- Application for issuance of C/O;
- C/O form A (C/O with universal tariff preference (GSP) according to the regulations of the importing country);
- C/O form B (non-preferential C/O as prescribed in Circular 05/2018/TT-BCT dated April 3, 2018);
- C/O form ICO (Issued to coffee goods according to the regulations of the International Coffee Organization);
- C/O form Turkey (Turkey – Equivalent to C/O form B);
- C/O form DA59 (South Africa – Equivalent to C/O form B);
- C/O form Peru (Peru – Equivalent to C/O form B);
- Certificate of origin unchanged (CNM);
- Samples of declarations of materials used in the production of exported goods when applying for a C/O.
- Application form for consideration of reduction of material documents in the application for C/O.
- Application form for issuance of REX code
3. Other forms:
- Mẫu GCN (Certificate for goods that do not meet the rules of origin);
- Mẫu đề nghị thay đổi nơi cấp C/O.